Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Authentic Movement class with Anne and Jacquelyn
A group to explore cycles of Body based meditation, art , witnessing and dialogue.
A safely held, confidential space to unfold your body's truths for release and replenishment.
In these creative, meditative, expressive therapeutic group sessions you can;
- Teach your brain to step back, observe and trust your body’s innate movements.
- Experience your body’s profound wisdom in movement
- Witness and explore your inner dialogue for insight and change.
- Explore a combination of stillness and motion, for deep satisfaction and integration.
- Co-create a sacred group space of respect, interconnectedness and safety.
- Feel supported and held in compassionate witnessing
- Experience a transformative field of group consciousness
Research shows practice directly develops:
* Embodied presence
* Kinesthetic awareness
* Compassion and empathy
* Interpersonal skills
* The creative, artistic impulse
* A sense of being nourished and replenished
* Emotional and spiritual growth.
Anyone can practice this and you will be safely guided into the form.
The classes are small friendly groups.
The venue is warm, well ventilated, accessible space with kitchen facilities.
The general structure includes: an arrival check in and guided warm up, mediative / movement to suit group. Then cycles of time as "mover" held in co-creatied ritual, witnessed by group leader, time for art making/creative writing, followed by verbal sharing and witnessing.
Two introductory level classes at
9 Kotare Ave, Westmere
Fortnightly Fridays - From 18th August; from 7-9 pm
$20 per class covers 2 hour session and all art materials
Monthly Saturday - from 26th August; from 1 - 4 pm
$20 pre paid to bank account (details below)
$25 at the door
Ongoing classes are last Saturday of every month and first and third Fridays.
Wear comfy clothes to move in.
*Space is limited. A purposefully small group to engender openness and safety.
To guarantee your spot, please pay into bank account:
Bank Account 03-0703-0525583-00
Your name as reference.
Bookings via email, click here
Feel free to contact with any questions :) We so look forward to meet up and share this amazing transformational practice with you!
Warmly, Anne and Jacquelyn.
Anne is a professional Registered Arts Therapist ANZATA.
Jacquelyn is a professional Dance/Movement Therapist, DTAA.
Both have many years experience in teaching and practice.